FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Logico Single Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Gerhard Reichert, Michele De Lucchi in 2001
- Finish: Gloss White
- Material: Hand-blown glass shade with aluminum structure
- Stainless steel suspension cables
- E26 Medium Base option is Dimmable 2-Wire (dimmer not included)
- 7.13 inch Round Grey canopy
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 5 years
- Made In Italy
Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- E26 Medium Base Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- GU24 Base Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- E26 Medium Base Option Canopy Diameter Adjustable To 79":
- E26 Medium Base Option Fixture Width 15.75", Height 12.2", Depth 15.75":
- E26 Medium Base Option Maximum Hanging Length 78.75":
- GU24 Base Option Canopy Diameter 7.13":
- GU24 Base Option Fixture Width 15.75", Height 12.2", Depth 15.75":
- GU24 Base Option Maximum Hanging Length 78.75":
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Abstract and seeming to float, the Artemide Space Cloud LED Suspension connects flat planes of aluminum with thin wires, creating a source of weightless light. The modular plates both reflect and allow light through, revealing fine etchings in some sections ...
Designed by James Irvine, the Artemide Float C Suspension offers clean simplicity and modern elegance in an energy efficient design. It comes with a transparent polycarbonate top and opaline methacrylate bottom diffuser, a die-cast aluminum frame and White lacquered finish. ...
Inverted wings characterize the Artemide Mouette 225 Suspension, a minimal construction of extruded aluminum and polypropylene. Although angular, the structure is long, sending a lot of down light from below the diffuser. Ideally suited for areas that require task lighting, ...