The Artemide Logico Nano Quintuple Linear Suspension, designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert, transforms modern interiors with elegance and bright, beautiful illumination. It features a row of five petite hand-blown glass shades, their various folds overlapping and forming them into a single linear configuration.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Logico Nano Quintuple Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- 5 hand-blown glass shades with satined finish, in a linear configuration
- Die-cast aluminum frame
- Pale Grey Matte lacquered finish
- Steel ceiling canopy with Pale Grey thermoplastic cover
- Stainless steel suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert
- Fixture: Height 5.5", Width 19.75", Depth 4.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...