The Artemide Logico Mini Triple Wall Sconce brings the fluid beauty and light of the Logico collection to the wall. It features a curvaceous hand-blown glass shade formed into one seamless, rippling rectangle. The satined finish of the glass proves ideal for softly diffusing the internal incandescent or energy efficient fluorescent lamping.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Logico Mini Triple Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade with satined finish
- Concealed steel wall plate
- Silver Grey lacquered finish
- Can be mounted as uplights or downlights
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert
- Incandescent option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes six 13 Watt 120 Volt T4 Type G24q-1 Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 8.75", Width 29", Depth 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...