The Artemide Logico Mini Table Lamp is the logical lighting choice for modern interiors. Set atop a three-rod steel stem, the shade is made of hand-blown and satin-finished Venetian glass. Its various folds add a softening element to modern desk and tabletops as well as bright light. Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Logico Mini Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade with satined finish
- Die-cast aluminum frame
- 3 rod stem and base made of steel
- Pale Gray lacquered finish
- Touch sensitive dimmer control rod in shade frame
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert
- Fixture: Height 17.25"
- Shade: Height 8.69", Width 11"
- Base: Diameter 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...