FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Logico Mini Single Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Gerhard Reichert, Michele De Lucchi in 2002
- Finish: Gloss White
- Material: Hand-blown glass shade
- Die-cast aluminum frame
- Stainless steel suspension cables
- 7.13 inch Round Grey canopy
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 5 years
- Made In Italy
Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- E26 Medium Base Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- GU24 Base Option: One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- E26 Medium Base Option Canopy Diameter 7.13":
- E26 Medium Base Option Fixture Width 11", Height 8.63", Depth 11":
- E26 Medium Base Option Maximum Hanging Length 78.75":
- GU24 Base Option Canopy Diameter 7.13":
- GU24 Base Option Fixture Width 11", Height 8.63", Depth 11":
- GU24 Base Option Maximum Hanging Length 78.75":
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Magic LED Mini Pendant by Modern Forms features a slender, “wand-shaped” Piastra crystal that glimmers with such pristine beauty, you’d think magic was responsible. The transparent purity of the crystal is complemented by a Polished Nickel socket holder, which ...
Put your bulbs on display with the Savoy House Glass Filament 7-4134-1-SN Mini Pendant. Designed to optimize the vintage look of antique reproduction carbon-filament bulbs, the Clear glass shade features a traditional shape. Clean and uncluttered metal supports enhance the ...