The petite Artemide Logico Micro Triple Wall Sconce flows and shimmers across a wall. The water-like waves and frosty satined finish of the hand-blown glass shade make the incandescent or fluorescent bulbs within appear to be shining through ice. Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Logico Micro Triple Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade with satined finish
- Concealed steel wall plate
- Silver Grey lacquered finish
- Can be mounted as uplights or downlights
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert
- Fluorescent option utilizes six 13 Watt 120 Volt G24q-1 T4 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt G16.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 7.44", Width 23", Depth 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...