The Artemide Logico Micro Triple Linear Suspension features three of the distinctive Logico shades seamlessly fit together in a row. The petite, milky White glass shades have folds that emulate fabric, and create a delicious wash of diffuse light throughout contemporary interiors. Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Logico Micro Triple Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- 3 hand-blown glass shades with satined finish, in linear configuration
- Die-cast aluminum frame
- Pale Grey Matte lacquered finish
- Steel canopy with Pale Grey thermoplastic cover
- Stainless steel suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert
- Fixture: Height 6.75", Width 19.25", Depth 7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...