Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert, the Artemide Logico Micro Quadruple Nested Suspension uses hand-blown glass to replicate the luxurious effect of draped fabric. Four such shades are used to this end, grouped together into one seamless--and brightly glowing--cluster. Part of the Logico collection.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Logico Micro Quadruple Nested Suspension is available with the following:
- 4 hand-blown glass shades with satined finish, in nested configuration
- Die-cast aluminum frame
- Pale Grey Matte lacquered finish
- Steel canopy with Pale Grey thermoplastic cover
- Stainless steel suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert
- Fixture: Height 6.75", Width 17.75", Depth 13"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...