FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Loft LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Mouth Blown Etched Opal Glass
- Low Profile Design
- Mounts Horizontally or Vertically
- 120° Beam Angle
- Rated Life: 80,000 Hours
- Dimmable when used with ELV Dimmer dimmers(not included)
- Dimmer Range: 10%
- ADA compliant, Title 24 compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Chrome
Size: 18 inch, 24 inch, 32 inch
- 18 inch Option: 17 Watt (940 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 80000 hours
- 24 inch Option: 22 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 80000 hours
- 32 inch Option: 22 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 80000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 18 inch Option Backplate Width 6", Height 5":
- 18 inch Option Fixture Width 18", Height 5", Depth 3":
- 24 inch Option Backplate Width 6", Height 5":
- 24 inch Option Fixture Width 24", Height 5", Depth 3":
- 32 inch Option Backplate Width 6", Height 5":
- 32 inch Option Fixture Width 32", Height 5", Depth 3":
Ratings: Based on 11 reviews, this product is rated 4.6 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
WS-3618-BN, WS-3618-BZ, WS-3624-BN, WS-3624-BZ, WS-3624-CH
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Shiny glass accented with metal struts and braces make the Seismic Bath LED Wall Sconce an architectural yet streamlined piece. Progressive and modern, this fixture utilizes an LED light source, illuminating the etched white glass layer with energy efficient brilliance. ...
Wide space luminance for your bathroom environment. The SONNEMAN Lighting Vanity Slim LED Bath Bar abundantly brightens its surroundings with high quality LED modules, capable of delivering between 1100-1600 lumens. Light is diffused from its optical acrylic shade, supported by ...