Classically modern and fantastically fluid. The Tech Lighting Liza Grande Pendant features an outer cylinder of clear flame-worked Pyrex glass with a wavy, open diagonal pattern. This adds a layer of sparkle and movement over the light-diffusing inner shade of white glass. Available in a variety of finishes and lamping options.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Liza Grande Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Clear Pyrex glass outer shade
- Cylindrical White glass inner shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt GX24Q-3 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (with electronic ballast, included). May also be lamped with one 32 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-3 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).Halogen option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type BT15 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Incandescent Option: Length Adjustable To 84.1"
- Fluorescent Option: Length Adjustable To 85.5"
- Shade: Height 11.6", Diameter 5.5"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Incandescent Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.5", Diameter 4.5"
- Fluorescent Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.9", Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...