FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Little Harbor Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Aged Brass with Forged Black Accents
- Shade Material: Glass
- Clear Antique glass shade
- Aged Brass with Forged Black Accents finish
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 48" suspension chain
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: One 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Height 0.75", Diameter 5.38":
- Large Option Chain Length 48":
- Large Option Fixture Height 15.5", Diameter 7.5":
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 64.25":
- Small Option Canopy Height 0.75", Diameter 5.38":
- Small Option Chain Length 48":
- Small Option Fixture Height 12.5", Diameter 6":
- Small Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 61.25":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Designed to withstand the elements in style, the Bover Garota 02 Outdoor Pendant features a large woven synthetic shade surrounding a polyethylene globe diffuser. The rounded shell is precisely wrapped with a vertical trending pattern like natural wicker, comfortably diffusing ...
Illuminate your Batcave with the Sonneman Gotham Pendant. Tempering its downtown (or underground) grit with a touch of sleek uptown refinement, the open-weave black wire mesh provides a perfect textural showcase for a decorative-filament bulb. A very cool look when ...
Inspired by a mix of Mid-century, modern, and pop art: Jonathan Adler creates signature pieces like the Robert Abbey Antwerp Pendant. A vintage panel detailing creates a unique groovy flair. Its metal shade is paired with fresh finishes and clean ...