The Fritz Hansen Lissoni Leather Sofa is a recent design well in keeping with the clean, modern Fritz Hansen aesthetic. It is also supremely comfortable, with finely tailored, supple leather cushions filled with ball fiber and feathers. The crisp lines are finished off by the sleek stainless steel frame. Designed by Piero Lissoni in 2006.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Lissoni Leather Sofa is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Matte Polished stainless steel frame
- Detachable seat and back cushion cover
- Ball fiber and feathers cushion stuffing
- Base is nozak springs
- Legs have opal plastic glides
- Designed by Piero Lissoni, 2006
Black Brown Soft Leather,
Black Elegance Leather,
Black Soft Leather,
Bright Red Soft Leather,
Cognac Soft Leather,
Indian Red Elegance Leather,
Optical White Leather,
Walnut Elegance Leather,
Walnut Soft Leather,
- 2 Seat Option: Height 29.5"
- 3 Seat Option: Height 29.5"
- 2 Seat Option: Width 77.9"
- 3 Seat Option: Width 110.2", Depth 36.2"
- 2 Seat Option: Depth 36.2"
- Arm: Height 20.8"
- Seat: Height 16.1"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...