Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Lissoni Leather Sofa is available with the following:
- Designed by Piero Lissoni in 2006
- Finish: Matt Polished
- Material: Leather and Stainless Steel
- Fabric: Leather
- Fill Material: Ball fiber and feathers
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel/ Nozak Springs
- Leather upholstery
- Matte Polished stainless steel frame
- Detachable seat and back cushion cover
- Ball fiber and feathers cushion stuffing
- Base is nozak springs
- Legs have opal plastic glides
- Designed by Piero Lissoni, 2006
- Warranty: 5 year
- Made In Denmark
Color: Black Brown Soft Leather, Black Elegance Leather, Black Soft Leather, Bright Red Soft Leather, Cognac Soft Leather, Indian Red Elegance Leather, Natural Leather, Optical White Leather, Walnut Elegance Leather, Walnut Soft Leather, White Leather
Size: 2 Seat, 3 Seat
- 2 Seat Option Arm: Height 20.8"
- 2 Seat Option Item: Width 77.9", Height 29.5", Depth 36.2"
- 2 Seat Option Seat: Height 16.1"
- 3 Seat Option Arm: Height 20.8"
- 3 Seat Option Item: Width 110.2", Height 29.5", Depth 36.2"
- 3 Seat Option Seat: Height 16.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.