Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Lissoni Leather Sofa is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Matte Polished stainless steel frame
- Detachable seat and back cushion cover
- Ball fiber and feathers cushion stuffing
- Base is nozak springs
- Legs have opal plastic glides
- Designed by Piero Lissoni, 2006
Color: Black Brown Soft Leather, Black Elegance Leather, Black Soft Leather, Bright Red Soft Leather, Cognac Soft Leather, Indian Red Elegance Leather, Natural Leather, Optical White Leather, Walnut Elegance Leather, Walnut Soft Leather, White Leather
Size: 2 Seat, 3 Seat
- 2 Seat Option Item: Height 29.5"
- 3 Seat Option Item: Height 29.5"
- 2 Seat Option Item: Width 77.9"
- 3 Seat Option Item: Width 110.2", Depth 36.2"
- 2 Seat Option Item: Depth 36.2"
- Arm: Height 20.8"
- Seat: Height 16.1"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.