LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Link Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Ray Power
- Natural wooden shade
- Metal body
- Clear cord included
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G25 Incandescent lamp or one 15 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Fluorescent lamp or one 9.5 Watt 120 Volt LED lamp (not included)
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type G30 Incandescent lamp or one 26 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Fluorescent lamp or one 9.5 Watt 120 Volt LED lamp (not included)
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (1000)
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Cherry, Ivory White, Beech, Orange, Red, Yellow
Finish: Brushed Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- One 60 Watt (580 Lumens) 120 VoltE26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 4.8", Height 1"
- Small Option Cord: Length 72"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 16.5", Height 9.4", Weight 1.9lbs
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 81.4"
- Medium Option Fixture: Diameter 27.2", Height 15.7"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 87.7"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 4.8", Height 1"
- Large Option Cord: Length 72"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 27.2", Height 18.9", Weight 3.2lbs
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 90.9"
Ratings: Based on 22 reviews, this product is rated 4.6 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.