FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Link Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Ray Power
- Awards: Good Design Award (2008)
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Material: Natural wood veneers with brushed nickel steel canopy
- Shade Material: Natural wood veneer
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Transparent cord and aircraft suspension cable included
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- Shape inspired by Möbius strips which are eternally flowing bands
- 4.8 inch Round Brushed Nickel canopy
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Natural Cherry, Ivory White, Natural Beech, Orange, Red, Yellow, Blue, Turquoise, Chocolate, Grey
Size: Small, Large
Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- Small Option: One 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cable Length 96":
- Large Option Canopy Height 1", Diameter 4.8":
- Large Option Cord Length 96":
- Large Option Fixture Height 15.7", Diameter 27.1", Weight 3.2 Lbs.:
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 111.7":
- Small Option Cable Length 96":
- Small Option Canopy Height 1", Diameter 4.8":
- Small Option Cord Length 96":
- Small Option Fixture Height 11", Diameter 18.1", Weight 1.9 Lbs.:
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 107":
Ratings: Based on 24 reviews, this product is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
LK SG E26 UL 20, LK SG E26 UL 21, LK SG E26 UL 22, LK SG E26 UL 24, LK SG E26 UL 25, LK SG E26 UL 26, LK SG E26 UL 28, LK SG E26 UL 30, LK SG E26 UL 31, LK SG GU24 UL 20, LK SG GU24 UL 21, LK SG GU24 UL 22, LK SG GU24 UL 24, LK SG GU24 UL 25, LK SG GU24 UL 26, LK SG GU24 UL 28, LK SG GU24 UL 30, LK SG GU24 UL 31, LK SP E26 UL 20, LK SP E26 UL 21, LK SP E26 UL 22, LK SP E26 UL 24, LK SP E26 UL 25, LK SP E26 UL 26, LK SP E26 UL 28, LK SP E26 UL 30, LK SP E26 UL 31, LK SP GU24 UL 20, LK SP GU24 UL 21, LK SP GU24 UL 22, LK SP GU24 UL 24, LK SP GU24 UL 25, LK SP GU24 UL 26, LK SP GU24 UL 28, LK SP GU24 UL 30, LK SP GU24 UL 31
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Modern fluidity, resonance and light. The Foscarini Allegro Vivace Suspension, created by Atelier Oi (Swiss designers Aurel Aebi, Armand Louis and Patrick Reymond) is meant for installation in large public and private spaces. It's a lively chandelier, as suggested by ...
Crinkled and crowned, the Global Views Crimp Bar Pendant highlights a stately hand-crimped metal shade, the peaked edges delicately gilded with a complementary Brass ribbing. Crimp Bar includes an elongated pipe-like ceiling canopy that reflects the silhouette of the fixture. ...
Old school cool. A classic referencing of mid-century aesthetics, the Stone Lighting Kilo Retro 3-Light Pendant features a Clear crystal glass globe that doubles as a circular display case for the trio of included retro bulbs. Kilo offers a choice ...