LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Link Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Ray Power
- Awards: Good Design Award (2008)
- Material: Natural wood veneers with a brushed nickel base and stem
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Transparent cord included
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- Shape inspired by Möbius strips which are eternally flowing bands
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Ivory White, Natural Beech, Natural Cherry, Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue, Grey, Turquoise, Chocolate
Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- E26 Medium Base Option: One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- GU24 Base Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- E26 Medium Base Option Base Diameter 19.7":
- E26 Medium Base Option Cord Length 53":
- E26 Medium Base Option Fixture Height 69.7", Diameter 27.1":
- E26 Medium Base Option Shade Height 15.7", Weight 7.2 Lbs.:
- E26 Medium Base Option Stem Height 50.8":
- GU24 Base Option Base Diameter 19.7":
- GU24 Base Option Cord Length 53":
- GU24 Base Option Fixture Height 69.7", Diameter 27.1":
- GU24 Base Option Shade Height 15.7", Weight 7.2 Lbs.:
- GU24 Base Option Stem Height 50.8":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Taking its winding and rising silhouette from a snake charming performance in Marrakesh(!), the Arteriors Barry Dixon Floor Lamp slightly exaggerates the reptilian proportions with this six-foot column of iron chain links. Featuring a distressed rusty patina finish and topped ...
Sculpturally contemporary, the Robert Abbey Ipanema Floor Lamp takes inspiration from the space-age, mid-century modern aesthetic. Rising tall from the Carrara marble base, the slender body appears to pierce the round shade. A wide, flat band of Polished Nickel encircles ...
Swanky and lanky, the Robert Abbey Aiden Floor Lamp confers cocktail hour elegance on its surroundings. Richly appointed in either a burnished Aged Brass or modern Polished Nickel finish, the extended arm - and socket-located hi-lo dimmer - makes it ...