WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The LINE LED Edge Lit Task Luminaire is available with the following:
- Polycarbonate lens
- Extruded aluminum construction with abrasion-resistant brushed finish
- Energy efficient high output LED
- High/low switch for optimal lighting control
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 85
- Average Rated Life: 80,000 hours
- Detachable design for simple installation and maintenance
- No projected heat, UV or IR radiation
- Dimmable to 10% with electronic low voltage dimmer
- Includes one "I" connector for end-to-end installation (other connectors sold separately)
- Requires a remote or plug-in transformer (not included, sold separately)
- 5 year warranty
- UL Listed Damp
Size: 6 Inch, 12 Inch, 18 Inch, 24 Inch, 30 Inch
- 6 Inch option utilizes one 4.5 Watt/7 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- 12 Inch option utilizes one 8 Watt/12.5 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- 18 Inch option utilizes one 10 Watt/19 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated)
- 24 Inch option utilizes one 11.5 Watt/23 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- 30 Inch option utilizes one 13 Watt/26 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 6 inch Option Fixture: Height 0.63", Width 6", Depth 4.88"
- 12 inch Option Fixture: Height 0.63", Width 12", Depth 4.88"
- 18 inch Option Fixture: Height 0.63", Width 18", Depth 4.88"
- 24 inch Option Fixture: Height 0.63", Width 24", Depth 4.88"
- 30 inch Option Fixture: Height 0.63", Width 30", Depth 4.88"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.