Justice Design Group offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or add the perfect accent with a JDG decorative lighting fixture.
The Limoges Montana 12 Light Chandelier is available with the following:
- 12 square translucent porcelain shades
- Metal frame
- Ceiling canopy
- 72" chain
- 120" wire
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Bamboo, Checkerboard, Leaves, Pleats, Banana Leaf, Sawtooth, Waterfall, Waves
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Dark Bronze, Matte Black
Size: Short, Tall
- Short Option: Twelve 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Short Option: Twelve 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Tall Option: Twelve 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Tall Option: Twelve 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Short Option Canopy: Width 5", Height 0.75", Depth 5"
- Short Option Chain: Length 72"
- Short Option Fixture: Width 29", Height 24", Depth 29"
- Tall Option Canopy: Width 5", Height 0.75", Depth 5"
- Tall Option Chain: Length 72"
- Tall Option Fixture: Width 29", Height 34", Depth 29"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Justice Design LumenAria Montana 12-Light Chandelier has faux alabaster resin shades that provide a beautifully warm light. With a square frame available in several distinctive finishes. The shades are offered in two styles--flat rim or broken rim. A lovely ...
The Justice Design Limoges Modular Chandelier creates an impressive illumination in a show stopping design that adds rich texture to interior spaces. The Limoges Modular Chandelier features translucent porcelain shades available in multiple shapes and patterns and a metal body ...
A beautiful soft contemporary piece, the Justice Design Limoges Montana 8-Light Zig-Zag Chandelier offers a wide variety of shade impression options and an intriguing design to complement the current theme of a room. Featuring handmade glass and hand-wrought iron, this ...