First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Lillibet Mini Chandelier is available with the following:
- 42 Swarovski STRASS crystal accents
- Made of Crystalflex and Opalflex
- Round ceiling canopy
- 58" suspension cables
- CE Rated
- Made in Italy by Slamp for Zaneen
- Designed by Nigel Coates
Color: Transparent, Black, Fume, White
- One 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 13.4", Width 15", Depth 12.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.