FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Steeped in rich Venetian tradition, Leucos blends Old World glass craftsmanship with 21st century engineering in its quest to explore cutting-edge techniques and innovative aesthetics in lighting.
The Lilith S Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Studio Alteam
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Handmade cotton thread shade
- Satin White bottom glass diffuser
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable suspension cables
- Fluorescent options are energy efficient
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Black, White
Size: Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent, GU24 Fluorescent
- Medium Option: Four 18 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G24q-2 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Four 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Six 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Six 26 Watt (1825 Lumens) 120 Volt G24q-3 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Six 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 4", Diameter 28":
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 59":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 4", Diameter 21.67":
- Medium Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 59":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Presenting a wholly modern aesthetic, the Tech Lighting Xander Pendant balances smooth lines and technical detail. While not typically a decorative feature, the purposely exposed LED heat sink not only makes the fixture cool by lowering its temperature, but also ...
An exquisitely balanced pendant design. The Lights Up! Reza Pendant offers retro simplicity blended with clean upscale appeal. Features a gently flared shade available in either linen or printed fabrics from textile designer Thomas Paul or the Anna print, in ...
Lines intersect in a mathematical expression of contemporary design. Sharp yet approachable, the Murano Due Deluxe Pendant features a geometrically patterned blown glass shade, duly supported by adjustable Polished Chrome suspension cables. A unique design by Archirivolto.