FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Steeped in rich Venetian tradition, Leucos blends Old World glass craftsmanship with 21st century engineering in its quest to explore cutting-edge techniques and innovative aesthetics in lighting.
The Lilith PL Flushmount is available with the following:
- Handmade cotton thread shade
- Satin White bottom glass diffuser
- Metal supports
- Lacquered White with Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Fluorescent options are energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Studio Alteam
Shade Color: Black, Silver, White
Size: Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent, GU24 Fluorescent
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes six 26 Watt 120 Volt Type G24q-3 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Large GU24 Fluorescent option utilizes six 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes six 40 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included), or six 23 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Medium Fluorescent option utilizes four 18 Watt 120 Volt Type G24q-2 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Medium GU24 Fluorescent option utilizes four 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included), or four 20 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy Diameter 13":
- Large Option Fixture Height 5.5", Diameter 28":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 5.5", Diameter 21.67":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Maxim Lighting Trim LED Flushmount is a streamlined piece, with cast metal clips supporting a glass shade. This functional lighting option utilizes modern energy efficient LED lighting that stays concealed behind the frosted glass. Perfect for adding illumination to ...
The Gallery Vetri d'Arte Charme P-PL Flushmount is a strong Art Nouveau piece that truly works in today's soft contemporary spaces. Its silkscreened glass shade is overlain with a bass relief of either Gold or Platinum, delicately accented by dangling ...
Minimal with an industrial touch, the Oxygen Lighting Modulo Flushmount features a simple design without a need for extra frills or embellishments. Matte acrylic is housed inside a cold rolled steel frame, the visible screws adding a little character. The ...