The Hubbardton Forge Lightfall Outdoor Wall Sconce enlivens your exteriors with its magnificent design rendering a feel of the bygone era while still blending in well with contemporary elegance. The Lightfall Outdoor Wall Sconce features hand-forged wrought-iron, ceramic and translucent finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Lightfall Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- One tapered box-shaped, ceramic diffuser
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body
- Translucent, powder-coated finish
- One wall plate
- Wall plate finish is the same as body finish
- UL Listed for wet locations
Opaque Dark Smoke
Iron Ore Ceramic,
- Small Fixture: Height 9.8", Width 7.6", Depth 9.13"
- Small Shade: Height 6", Width 6", Depth 6"
- Medium Fixture: Height 12.1", Width 10.1", Depth 11.6"
- Medium Shade: Height 7.69", Width 8", Depth 8"
- Large Fixture: Height 13.5", Width 11.4", Depth 12.9"
- Large Shade: Height 8.81", Width 9.31", Depth 9.31"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Lightfall by Hubbardton Forge