The Hubbardton Forge Lightfall Outdoor Pendant glorifies the beauty of your exteriors with its crisp, neat pattern and adds class to your decor. The Lightfall Outdoor Pendant features ceramic shade and hand-forged wrought iron body.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Lightfall Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
- Tapered box-shaped, ceramic shade
- Hand-forged, wrought iron construction
- Ceiling canopy in color-coordinated finish
- 12" chain
- 138" electrical wire
- Dark Sky Compliant
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations. Using UL Listings to help select the right product for your space.
Opaque Burnished Steel,
Opaque Dark Smoke,
Iron Ore Ceramic,
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 11.1", Width 10.1"
- Small Shade: Height 7.69", Width 8", Length 8"
- Large Fixture: Height 13.8", Width 11.4"
- Large Shade: Height 8.81", Width 9.31", Length 9.31"
- Hanging Length - Small: Length Adjustable To 23.1"
- Hanging Length - Large: Length Adjustable To 25.8"
- Chain: Length 12"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Lightfall by Hubbardton Forge