Founded in 1978 by three Milanese architects, Luceplan's strategy is grounded in design, respect for the environment, and quality.
The LightDisc Ceiling/Wall Light is available with the following:
- Unbreakable, water-tight polycarbonate diffuser
- Polycarbonate body
- Central grey cardboard disc protected under a lid
- Central cardboard disc can be removed and decorated with a business logo, artwork, etc
- Energy efficient
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Designed by Alberto Meda and Paolo Rizzatto
Shade Color: Opal, Transparent
Finish: Metal, Transparent
Size: Small, Large
- Small option utilizes one 22 Watt 120 Volt FC9 T5 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt FC12 T5 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 12", Depth 2"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 16", Depth 2.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.