Simplicity has never looked so sophisticated. Created by the Bakerygroup of Ottawa, Canada, the Prandina Light Volume Wall Sconce is made from an Opal polyproylene plate held in place by a polyester microfiber envelope. Available in two sizes, the Light Volume wall light offers elegant and subtle diffuse lighting--ideal for contemporary homes, offices, restaurants.
Prandina is an Italian brand who started in interior lighting design in 1982. Since the outset, Prandina's creative philosophy has fulfilled criteria of simplicity and formal precision, functionality and lasting quality, enabling them to gain a recognized position in the international market.
The Light Volume Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Shade made from an Opal polypropylene plate held by a white polyester microfiber envelope that's removable and washable
- Metal accents
- Matte White finish
- Wall plate
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G-16/E12 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G-16/E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 17.75", Width 11.75", Depth 10.25"
- Medium Fixture: Height 17.75", Width 23.62", Depth 10.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...