FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Prandina is an Italian brand who started in interior lighting design in 1982. Since the outset, Prandina's creative philosophy has fulfilled criteria of simplicity and formal precision, functionality and lasting quality, enabling them to gain a recognized position in the international market.
The Light Volume Ceiling or Wall Light is available with the following:
- Shade made from an Opal polypropylene plate held by a white polyester microfiber removable and washable envelope
- Metal fittings
- Matte White finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
Shade Color: White
Finish: Matt White
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes one 55 Watt 120 Volt Type Twin Tube 2G11 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 36 Watt 120 Volt Type Twin Tube 2G11 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type Tube G24q-3 Quad Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6.75", Width 11.75", Depth 21.25"
- Small Option Canopy: Width 4.75", Depth 8.87"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 6.75", Width 21.25", Depth 23.62"
- Medium Option Canopy: Width 4.75", Depth 15.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 6.75", Width 21.25", Depth 35.37"
- Large Option Canopy: Width 4.75", Depth 27.62"
Manufacturer IDs: view
1461000140001, 1461000240001, 1461000340001
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Designed by Luciano Balestrini and Paola Longhi, the Luceplan Trama Ceiling/Wall Light features a highly distinctive silk-screened polycarbonate shade that, as a result of the surface patterning, acts as more of a light enhancer than diffuser. The magnetically hinged fixture ...
The Vistosi Bianca Ceiling/Wall Light is a skillfully crafted piece of Murano glass, formed in to a broadly rounded shade with a generous amount of bright ambient light. The sloping shade is shaped in to a convex silhouette, kept closely ...
The Illuminating Experiences Elf Square Ceiling/Wall Light, designed by Stephen Blackman, casts dreamy layers of light from its crisp luminous layout. Featuring an Opal glass shade, Steel body and Satin Nickel finish, Elf displays a contemporary flair that would comfortably ...