For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Light au Lait Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped White porcelain shade
- Silicone and stainless steel base
- White finish
- Swivels 180 degrees
- Can be bent downward up to 30 degrees by means of a ball joint
- Integrated pull chain with spoon
- 7 foot cable with plug
- US adaptor plate included
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Fabien Dumas and Ingo Maurer
- One 60 Watt 125 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 12.6", Width 5.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.