FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
The start of its success was in 1969, when Ludwig Obwieser created Eglo Leuchten. Development of new markets opened the opportunity to establish more than 70 business premises all over the world. Today, Eglo is globally classed as one of the most successful suppliers of decorative home lighting.
The Lianello LED Spotlight Track is available with the following:
- Designed in 2015
- Finish: Black Chrome
- Interior Color: Nickel Nero
- Material: Steel
- Projects warm white light
- Adjustable lamp heads
- Average lifetime: 25000 hours
- Dimmable when used with ELV Dimmer dimmers(not included)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4, 5
- 2 Light Option: 8.8 Watt (880 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 25000 hours
- 3 Light Option: 13.2 Watt (1320 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 25000 hours
- 4 Light Option: 17.6 Watt (1760 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 25000 hours
- 5 Light Option: 22 Watt (2200 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 25000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Canopy Height 1.75", Diameter 4.5":
- 2 Light Option Fixture Width 14.13", Height 5.25", Depth 5.13":
- 3 Light Option Canopy Height 1.75", Diameter 4.5":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Width 22.88", Height 5.25", Depth 5.13":
- 4 Light Option Canopy Height 1.75", Diameter 4.5":
- 4 Light Option Fixture Width 31.38", Height 5.25", Depth 5.13":
- 5 Light Option Canopy Height 1.75", Diameter 4.5":
- 5 Light Option Fixture Width 39.63", Height 5.25", Depth 5.13":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Lichtstar Single Canopy Spotlight System by Holtkoetter offers an innovative, interchangeable lighting system for ceiling and wall applications. Its low-profile design includes a Quick Connect rod that allows for simple installation of a low-voltage MR16 halogen bulb (included). ELV ...
The Joshua Picture Light is an elegant, unobtrusive picture light designed to properly illuminate artwork without glare. Mounting bracket is grooved to hold picture hanging wire securely. Maximum weight of picture: 50 lbs. By changing lamps or adding a lens, ...