Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Lexington Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped fabric shade
- Glass diffuser
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Incandescent option dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Compact Fluorescent Dimmable option dimmable with a dimmer (not included) that's compatible with an Advance Mark 10 Powerline 2-wire line voltage dimming ballast
- ETL Listed for damp locations
- Designed by Jim Henderson
Shade: Black Shade, Desert Clay, Red, Washable Ivory, White Shade
Finish: Antique Bronze, Black, Satin Nickel, White
Lamping: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent, Compact Fluorescent Dimmable
- Compact Fluorescent and Compact Fluorescent Dimmable options utilize four 32 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-3 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included), or four 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-3 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- Shade: Height 12", Diameter 20"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Height 0.5", Diameter 4.5"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.