Three friends, one focus -- art resolved with science. Founders Daniel Wacholder, Nick Sheridan and Bret Englander make up Cerno, a furniture and lighting company that specializes in creating LED lighting and contemporary pieces that combine modern aesthetics with today's increasing demand for energy efficient lighting designs.
The Levo LED Sconce / Reading Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Nick Sheridan in 2012
- Finish: Brushed Aluminum and Oiled Walnut
- Material: Walnut, aluminum and rectangular frosted polymer shades
- Swing arm reading light with rotating head
- Swing arm light turns on and off when pulled out of its stowed position
- Rectangular wall plate
- Static sconce color temperature: 2700K
- Static sconce source: 350 lumens
- Swing arm source: 75 lumens
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Installation Type: Hardwired, Plug In
Position: Left, Right
- 9 Watt (425 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Hardwired Option Fixture: Width 16", Height 10", Depth 3.25"
- Plug In Option Fixture: Width 16", Height 10", Depth 3.25"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
03-120-LC, 03-120-LH, 03-120-RC, 03-120-RH
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.