Three friends, one focus -- art resolved with science. Founders Daniel Wacholder, Nick Sheridan and Bret Englander make up Cerno, a furniture and lighting company that specializes in creating LED lighting and contemporary pieces that combine modern aesthetics with today's increasing demand for energy efficient lighting designs.
The Levo LED Sconce / Reading Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Nick Sheridan in 2012
- Finish: Brushed Aluminum and Oiled Walnut
- Material: Walnut, aluminum and rectangular frosted polymer shades
- Swing arm reading light with rotating head
- Swing arm light turns on and off when pulled out of its stowed position
- Rectangular wall plate
- Static sconce color temperature: 2700K
- Static sconce source: 350 lumens
- Swing arm source: 75 lumens
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Installation Type: Hardwired, Plug In
Position: Left, Right
- 9 Watt (425 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3000K
- Hardwired Option Fixture: Width 16", Height 10", Depth 3.25"
- Plug In Option Fixture: Width 16", Height 10", Depth 3.25"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.