Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Leopold Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Rectangular cotton shade with rolled edge hem
- Metal base
- Natural Brass finish
- Square wall plate
- UL Listed
- Designed by Mary McDonald
Finish: Natural Brass with Charcoal Grey, Natural Brass with Ivory
- Two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B11 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 22.75", Depth 5.75"
- Shade: Height 7.75", Width 17.5", Depth 5"
- Plate: Height 5", Width 5", Depth 0.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.