The Kichler Leeds Island Light is available in two sizes. It has rectangular White opal etched glass shades and a Deep Bronze finish. Both clean-lined and sophisticated, this linear chandelier has beautifully fluid intersecting arches and timeless appeal.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Leeds Island Light is available with the following:
- White Opal Etched glass shades
- Shadow Bronze finish
- Rounded rectangular ceiling canopy
- Four 6" and four 12" stems (.625" diameter)
- UL Listed
White Opal Etched
- Large option utilizes sixteen 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 16.63", Width 11", Length 31.5"
- Large Fixture: Height 17.75", Width 14", Length 48.88"
- Ceiling Canopy for Small Option: Width 6", Length 12"
- Ceiling Canopy for Large Option: Width 5", Length 12.5"
- Hanging Length - Small: Overall Length Adjustable From 22.63", Adjustable To 55"
- Hanging Length - Large: Overall Length Adjustable From 23.75", Adjustable To 56"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...