Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Leeds Island Light is available with the following:
- White Opal Etched glass shades
- Shadow Bronze finish
- Rounded rectangular ceiling canopy
- Four 6" and four 12" stems (.625" diameter)
- UL Listed
Shade Color: White Opal Etched
Finish: Shadow Bronze
Size: Small, Large
- Large option utilizes sixteen 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Fixture: Height 16.63", Width 11", Length 31.5"
- Large Fixture: Height 17.75", Width 14", Length 48.88"
- Ceiling Canopy for Small Option: Width 6", Length 12"
- Ceiling Canopy for Large Option: Width 5", Length 12.5"
- Hanging Length - Small: Overall Length Adjustable From 22.63", Adjustable To 55"
- Hanging Length - Large: Overall Length Adjustable From 23.75", Adjustable To 56"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.