FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The LEDme 4" Spackle Housing is available with the following:
- IC-Rated versions are suitable for direct contact with insulation
- Narrow flood beam spread and 35 degree visual cutoff angle
- Full scale dimming to 1%, with optimal dimming with an Electronic Low Voltage dimmer (not included)
- New Construction Housing accommodates spans from 15 to 24.5"
- 50,000 hour potential life
- Available with a color temperature of 3000K (warmer/good for residential use) or 4500K (cool/good for commercial use)
- Replaceable LED module
- UL Listed
- Spackle Square housings should be used with Spackle Square housing trims
- Spackle Round housings should be used with Spackle Round housing trims
- Use with one of the following WAC Lighting LEDme Trims: LEDme 4 Spackle Square Trim, LEDme 4" Spackle Trim, LEDme 4" Spackle Round Trim with Baffle"
Pattern / Design: Round, Square
Color Temperature: 3000, 4500
Housing Type: IC New Construction Housing, Non IC New Construction Housing, IC Remodel Housing, Non IC Remodel Housing
- 3000K Option: 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 4500K Option: 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 4500K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- New Construction Housing Option Fixture: Height 5.5"
- Remodel Housing Option Fixture: Height 5.63"
- New Construction Housing Option Fixture: Width 6.38"
- Remodel Housing Option Fixture: Width 4.38"
Manufacturer IDs: view
HR-LED418-NIC-ROC, HR-LED418-NIC-ROW, HR-LED418-NIC-SQC, HR-LED418-NIC-SQW, HR-LED418-N-ROC, HR-LED418-N-ROW, HR-LED418-N-SQC, HR-LED418-N-SQW, HR-LED418-RIC-ROC, HR-LED418-RIC-ROW, HR-LED418-RIC-SQC, HR-LED418-RIC-SQW, HR-LED418-R-ROC, HR-LED418-R-ROW, HR-LED418-R-SQC, HR-LED418-R-SQW
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Juno Lighting 4" Line Voltage Non-IC Housing is designed to be installed in non-insulated areas or where insulation is spaced at least 3" from housing. Housing comes fully assembled for ease of installation and features a Quick-Loc slot and ...
The Juno Lighting Low Voltage IC Housing is a 4" recessed can that can be completely covered with insulation. Features Juno's Air-Loc sealed design that stops infiltration and exfiltration of air and reduces heating and cooling costs. Can be completely ...
Providing power for your non-integrated fluorescent lamps, the Juno Lighting 4" Fluorescent IC Housing features telescoping arms that can be fitted in openings up to 25 inches, or they can be snapped off, reducing the unit's width to just over ...