Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The LED Net Line 66 Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Alberto Nason, Michele De Lucchi
- Finish: White
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Methacrylate lens
- 9 transparent methacrylate lenses
- 9 Satin finish methacrylate lens holders
- 10" round ceiling canopy and supplemental ceiling support
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- UL Listed
- Marine Grade
- Made In Italy
- Canopy: Diameter 10"
- Fixture: Width 26", Height 2.75", Depth 10.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 19.69", Adjustable To 78.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.