Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The LED Net Line 66 Suspension is available with the following:
- 9 transparent methacrylate lenses
- 9 Satin finish methacrylate lens holders
- White painted aluminum frame
- 10" round ceiling canopy and supplemental ceiling support
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- UL Listed
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Alberto Nason
- Nine 120 Volt LEDs (21 watts total; included).
- Fixture: Width 26", Depth 10.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 19.69", Adjustable To 78.75"
- Canopy: Diameter 10"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.