A contemporary fixture with sci-fi themes, the Artemide LED Net Line 125 Suspension utilizes energy efficient LEDs and a futuristic shape to create a web of light. Each LED "pod" features a methacrylate diffuser that adds warmth to this space-age light. Great for over long, rectangular tables.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The LED Net Line 125 Suspension is available with the following:
- 14 methacrylate lenses
- Painted anodized aluminum frame (appears almost white)
- Round ceiling canopy with 2 ceiling supports
- Three 80" field adjustable suspension cables
- Energy efficient
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Alberto Nason
- Fixture: Width 49.19", Depth 18.13"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
- Canopy: Diameter 10"
- Cord: Length 80"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...