Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The LED Net Circle Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Alberto Nason, Michele De Lucchi
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Methacrylate lens
- 17 methacrylate lenses with satin finish methacrylate lens holders
- Painted aluminum frame
- Painted Aluminum finish
- 3 aircraft cables with ceiling supports
- Energy efficient
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Fixture: Width 25.63", Height 2.75", Depth 25.63"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.