Since 1989, American Lighting LLC has pledged to deliver superior customer service and offer a wide range of innovative lighting solutions for residential, commercial, and specialty lighting.
The LED Flexbrite Pre-Pack LED Kit is available with the following:
- Made of PVC material
- Linkable up to 240 feet for CW, WW, Blue and Green, links come in multiples of 3 feet
- Virtually no heat for maximum safety
- Dimable with most standard incandescent, low voltage magnetic and low voltage electronic dimmers
- UL Listed
- Flexbrite rope light
- Pre-connected, removable five foot power supply cord
- One mounting clip per foot of Flexbrite rope light
- Removable end cap
Color: Cool White
Size: 3 feet, 9 feet, 15 feet, 30 feet, 75 feet
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 feet Option Fixture: Length 36"
- 9 feet Option Fixture: Length 108"
- 15 feet Option Fixture: Length 180"
- 30 feet Option Fixture: Length 360"
- 75 feet Option Fixture: Length 900"
- Fixture: Diameter 0.5"
- Cord: Length 60"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.