Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Leanora Chandelier is available with the following:
- Crystal accents
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" chain
- 54.5" extra lead, 3-Light; 49.5" extra lead, 6-Light; 44" extra lead, 9-Light
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 3, 6, 9
- 3 Light Option: Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 6 Light Option: Six 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 9 Light Option: Nine 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5.1"
- 3 Light Option Chain: Length 72"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Height 24", Diameter 21"
- 6 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5.1"
- 6 Light Option Chain: Length 72"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Height 28.75", Diameter 28"
- 9 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5.1"
- 9 Light Option Chain: Length 72"
- 9 Light Option Fixture: Height 35", Diameter 34"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Elegant and clean; the Hubbardton Forge Flora Chandelier provides welcoming illumination in style. Featuring hand-forged wrought iron framework, the sturdy construction of this chandelier does not hinder it from appearing graceful and delicate. Fluid lines form from each arm, dipping ...
Dramatic elegance stays light and delicate in the Kichler Kensington Chandelier. A flowing frame emulates an antique birdcage, surrounded by swooping arms that seamlessly support the candleholders. The Olde Bronze finish is deep and rich while the slender, curving ironwork ...
The Kichler Hendrik Chandelier incorporates crisp classic lines enhanced by soft etched glass, adding simple sophistication to a variety of spaces. Named for Dutch architect, Hendrik Berlage, considered to be the "Father of modern architecture", this piece blends uniqueness of ...