FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Leanora Chandelier is available with the following:
- Crystal accents
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" chain
- 54.5" extra lead, 3-Light; 49.5" extra lead, 6-Light; 44" extra lead, 9-Light
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 3, 6, 9
- 3 Light Option: Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 6 Light Option: Six 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 9 Light Option: Nine 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5.1"
- 3 Light Option Chain: Length 72"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Height 24", Diameter 21"
- 6 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5.1"
- 6 Light Option Chain: Length 72"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Height 28.75", Diameter 28"
- 9 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5.1"
- 9 Light Option Chain: Length 72"
- 9 Light Option Fixture: Height 35", Diameter 34"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Tinali Mini Chandelier by Varaluz features an eclectic blend of organic materials, used sparingly to create its open, orb-like silhouette. Wispy strips of Recycled Steel (at the top) and Sustainable Abaca Fiber (at the bottom) comprise its elegant form, ...
The Crystorama Galaxy Mini Chandelier takes inspiration from the Art Decor period and the space age for its unique and dynamic form. Consisting of bold geometric planes with a two tone metallic finish, angled Steel pieces seemingly explode from the ...
A sparklingly sophisticated light for smaller spaces. The Feiss Ethan F2627/4 Mini Chandelier features four cylindrical Clear glass shades held within a strong steel frame. The frame shows off the crystalline glass with a deep dual finish of Antique Forged ...