The Le Klint 397 Floor Lamp, offered by Illuminating Experiences, adds charming sophistication to an environment while creating an abundance of welcoming, diffused illumination. The Le Klint 397 was designed by Thomas Krause.
Tage Klint pioneered the family handicraft business in Denmark in 1943, inspired by P.F. Jensen-Klint's invention of the pleated lampshade. Today, Le Klint lighting is distinguished by cool mid-century modern lighting designs that offer movement and sculpture to contemporary spaces.
The Le Klint 397 Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Large utillizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt E26 A19 Incandescent lamps (not included). Small utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt E26 A19 Incandescent lamps (not included)
- Small Fixture: Overall Height 57.5"
- Small Shade: Diameter 8.25"
- Large Fixture: Overall Height 65.75"
- Large Shade: Diameter 8.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...