Tage Klint pioneered the family handicraft business in Denmark in 1943, inspired by P.F. Jensen-Klint's invention of the pleated lampshade. Today, Le Klint lighting is distinguished by cool mid-century modern lighting designs that offer movement and sculpture to contemporary spaces.
The Le Klint 175C Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Plastic Coated Paper and Pure Plastic
- White plastic shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cable
- Made in Denmark
- Design by Poul Christiansen
- Title 24 compliant
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Denmark
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 14.5", Height 9"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 69"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.