The Illuminating Experiences Le Klint 172A Pendant is an example of modern origami. The White plastic shade is is pressed with the desired shape and then hand-folded into its 3-dimensional form. First created in 1971, the Le Klint 172 Pendant is a retro design by Poul Christiansen.
Tage Klint pioneered the family handicraft business in Denmark in 1943, inspired by P.F. Jensen-Klint's invention of the pleated lampshade. Today, Le Klint lighting is distinguished by cool mid-century modern lighting designs that offer movement and sculpture to contemporary spaces.
The Le Klint 172 Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-folded White plastic shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cable
- Designed by Andreas Hansen
- Medium option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 12.25", Diameter 13"
- Medium Fixture: Height 15.75", Diameter 17.5"
- Large Fixture: Height 30.75", Diameter 33.5"
Ratings: Based on 8 reviews, this product is rated 4.3 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...