Tage Klint pioneered the family handicraft business in Denmark in 1943, inspired by P.F. Jensen-Klint's invention of the pleated lampshade. Today, Le Klint lighting is distinguished by cool mid-century modern lighting designs that offer movement and sculpture to contemporary spaces.
The Le Klint 161 Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Andreas Hansen
- Hand-folded antistatic White plastic shade
- One ceiling canopy
- 5' white cord
- Designed by Hvidt and Molgaard
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
- One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Height 9.5", Diameter 21.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 69.5"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.