Tage Klint pioneered the family handicraft business in Denmark in 1943, inspired by P.F. Jensen-Klint's invention of the pleated lampshade. Today, Le Klint lighting is distinguished by cool mid-century modern lighting designs that offer movement and sculpture to contemporary spaces.
The Le Klint 102 Pendant is available with the following:
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 VoltE26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 VoltE26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 VoltE26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 VoltE26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 60"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 8.25", Height 15.5"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 75.5"
- Large Option Cable: Length 60"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 8.25", Height 21"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 81"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.