When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The LC Shutters Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Louise Campbell
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Aluminum
- Punched and embossed spun aluminum shade
- Rotation molded PE plastic Opal diffuser
- Die-cast aluminum supports
- Round White ceiling canopy
- 12' field-cuttable suspension cable
- Made in Denmark
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
Finish: White, White with Colored Foils
- Cable: Length 144"
- Fixture: Height 8.11", Diameter 17.3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 152.11"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.