When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The LC Shutters Pendant is available with the following:
- Punched and embossed spun aluminum shade
- Rotation molded PE plastic Opal diffuser
- Die-cast aluminum supports
- Round White ceiling canopy
- 12' field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Louise Campbell
Finish: White, White with Colored Foils
- One 42 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 8.11", Diameter 17.3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 152.11"
- Cable: Length 144"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.