The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Lava Tube Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Etched Opal glass shades
- Metal base with lava stone
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
Shade: Etched Opal
Finish: Brushed Nickel with Lava Stone
Size: 4 Lights, 5 Lights
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E11 Xenon lamps (included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E11 Xenon lamps (included).
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 8", Width 32", Depth 4"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Height 8", Width 40", Depth 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.