The George Kovacs Lava Tube Bath Bar adds an unexpectedly rustic element into soft contemporary bathrooms. It features a distinctive lava stone base, the rough texture of which offsets the slick cylindrical Etched Opal glass shades and Brushed Nickel finish on the metal base.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Lava Tube Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Etched Opal glass shades
- Metal base with lava stone
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
Brushed Nickel with Lava Stone
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E11 Xenon lamps (included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E11 Xenon lamps (included).
- 4-Light Option: Height 8", Width 32", Depth 4"
- 5-Light Option: Height 8", Width 40", Depth 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...