Three friends, one focus -- art resolved with science. Founders Daniel Wacholder, Nick Sheridan and Bret Englander make up Cerno, a furniture and lighting company that specializes in creating LED lighting and contemporary pieces that combine modern aesthetics with today's increasing demand for energy efficient lighting designs.
The Laurus LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Nick Sheridan
- Material: Walnut, Polymer, Aluminum
- Shade Material: Linen
- Frosted Polymer shade
- Walnut and aluminum body
- Square ceiling canopy
- 72" suspension cable
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- CRI: 85
- 215 lumens
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Number of Tiers: 10022
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Dark Stained Walnut, Oiled Walnut
Canopy Shape: Extended, Low
- Extended Option Fixture: Width 5.5", Height 6.5", Depth 5.5"
- Extended Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 81.5"
- Low Option Fixture: Width 5.5", Height 6.5", Depth 5.5"
- Low Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 81.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
06-150-D, 06-150-D-EXT, 06-150-W, 06-150-W-EXT
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.