The Italian technique of lattimo, or milk glass, gives the Caleb Siemon Lattimo Droplet Pendant its distinctive color. But it's the fat, teardrop shape that truly makes the pendant stand out from its peers. Designed by Caleb Siemon and Carmen Salazar. Signed.
Glassblower Caleb Siemon creates amazing pendants, lamps and sconces using traditional Muranese glassmaking techniques combined with a love of simple forms. The hand-sculpted glass lighting from Caleb Siemon is at once artistic, fluid and balanced.
The Lattimo Droplet Pendant is available with the following:
- One White and Ivory hand blown glass shade
- Metal body
- Lead free crystal shape
- One ceiling canopy
- One cord
- Designed by Caleb Siemon and Carmen Salazar
White and Ivory
- Small Option: Overall Hanging Length 7.5", Adjustable To 79.5"
- Small Shade: Height 7.5", Diameter 7.5"
- Medium Option: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 80"
- Medium Shade: Height 8", Diameter 10", Adjustable To 79.5"
- Cord: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...