FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Lattice Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Levi Wilson
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Artisan glass
- Handcrafted, kiln-fired shade panels
- Ships with 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 24 Inch, and two 12 Inch internally threaded downrods
- Maximum hanging length is adjustable in 3 inch increments
- Incandescent version is dimmable with a standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant
- Round ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Finish: Flat Bronze, Metallic Beige Silver
Size: 8 Inch, 12 Inch
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- 8 Inch Option: One 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 8 Inch Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 12 Inch Option: One 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 12 Inch Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 Inch Option Canopy Height 0.7", Diameter 6":
- 12 Inch Option Fixture Height 12", Diameter 6.3":
- 12 Inch Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 72.1":
- 8 Inch Option Canopy Height 0.7", Diameter 6":
- 8 Inch Option Fixture Height 8", Diameter 6.3":
- 8 Inch Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 68.1":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Rustic contemporary lighting with an industrial twist. The Eliot Mini Pendant by Hinkley Lighting showcases a number of rugged elements in its design, namely its steel hat and exposed tungsten filament bulb (available separately). A metal socket holder connects the ...
The Fredrick Ramond Cameron Mini Pendant embodies transitional duality in a petite yet bold package. A textured metallic linen shade lends elegant femininity to the tapered center column. Richly finished solid wood veneer and a splash of Polished Chrome add ...
The warm textile appearance of the Soprana PD-3 Mini Pendant by SLV Lighting gives your living space that down-to-earth, welcoming aesthetic that truly feels like home. Its classic cylindrical shape houses a single light source which radiates from the center ...