Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Lattice LED Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Fourteen square-shaped acrylic shades
- Metal body
- Ceiling canopy
- 120 in. adjustable cables
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- UL/ETL Listed
Color: Clear Crystal, White Etched
Finish: Bright Satin Aluminum, Satin Black
- 37 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 3.5", Width 41.75", Depth 12.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 123.5"
- Shade: Height 0.5", Width 2.75", Depth 2.75"
- Ceiling Canopy: Width 6", Depth 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.