SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Lattice LED Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Acrylic
- Fourteen square-shaped acrylic shades
- Metal body
- Ceiling canopy
- 72 in. adjustable cables
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- UL/ETL Listed
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Color: White Etched
Finish: Bright Satin Aluminum, Satin Black
- Ceiling Canopy: Width 6", Depth 6"
- Fixture: Width 41.75", Height 3.5", Depth 12.25"
- Shade: Width 2.75", Height 0.5", Depth 2.75"
- Suspension: Adjustable to 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.