SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Lattice LED Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Acrylic
- Fourteen square-shaped shades
- Ceiling canopy
- 72 in. adjustable cables
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- UL/ETL Listed
- Made In China
- Ceiling Canopy: Width 6", Depth 6"
- Fixture: Width 41.75", Height 3.5", Depth 12.25"
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 72"
- Shade: Width 2.75", Height 0.5", Depth 2.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.