You don't need the capability to read a compass to render admiration for the Robert Abbey Latitude Chandelier. Playfully representing lines of longitude in the pairing of two glass spheres atop each extended arm and delicately topped with an elegant foil-lined silk shade. Includes extension rods for maximum adjustability.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Latitude Chandelier is available with the following:
- Five flared-shaped, silk shades with foil lining
- Metal body with Clear glass accents
- Ceiling canopy
- One 6 in. and three 12 in. extension rods
- Direct wire
- Adjustable height
Finish and Shade:
Aged Brass and Gold with Oyster Grey,
Dark Antique Nickel and Silver with Off White
- Fixture: Height 13", Width 31.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 19.5", Adjustable To 49.5"
- Shade: Height 6.25", Upper Diameter 6", Lower Diameter 6.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...