Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Lasso Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Opal Matte glass shades
- Metal frame
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Two 120" stainless steel cables
- Two optional 18" cord sleeves
- 120" AWM cord
- UL Listed for damp locations
Shade Color: Opal Matte
Finish: Bronze, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel
Number of Lights: 3, 4, 5, 6
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3-Light Option: Width 22.5"
- 4-Light Option: Width 30.38"
- 5-Light Option: Width 38.25"
- 6-Light Option: Width 46.13"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 124"
- Shade: Height 3", Diameter Adjustable To 124"
- Cable: Length 120"
- Canopy: Height 1", Width 9.5", Depth 2.25"
Manufacturer IDs: view
3LP-561207-BR, 3LP-561207-PN, 3LP-561207-SN, 4LP-561207-BR, 4LP-561207-PN, 4LP-561207-SN, 5LP-561207-BR, 5LP-561207-PN, 5LP-561207-SN, 6LP-561207-BR, 6LP-561207-PN, 6LP-561207-SN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.