FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Larmes Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2007
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Teardrop Clear shades
- Square or rectangular ceiling canopy
- 70" adjustable aircraft suspension cables
- Dimmable when used with Electronic low voltage (ELV) Dimmer dimmers(not included)
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 9, 16, 24
- 9 Light Option: Nine 10 Watt (100 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 16 Light Option: Sixteen 10 Watt (100 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 24 Light Option: Twenty-Four 10 Watt (100 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 16 Light Option Canopy Width 15.25", Height 1.25", Depth 15.25":
- 16 Light Option Fixture Width 19", Height 11", Depth 19", Weight 16.06 Lbs.:
- 16 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 122":
- 16 Light Option Shade Height 8":
- 24 Light Option Canopy Width 33.5", Height 1.25", Depth 10.25":
- 24 Light Option Fixture Width 37.5", Height 11", Depth 14", Weight 20.07 Lbs.:
- 24 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 122":
- 24 Light Option Shade Height 8":
- 9 Light Option Canopy Width 10.25", Height 1.25", Depth 10.25":
- 9 Light Option Fixture Width 14", Height 11", Depth 14", Weight 5.28 Lbs.:
- 9 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 122":
- 9 Light Option Shade Height 8":
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 3.8 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
E20116-18, E20117-18, E20118-18
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Restoration meets minimalism in the Artcraft Lighting Jersey Multi-Light Pendant. A series of exposed antique reproduction bulbs hang from cords, the only embellishment needed is the contrasting finish of the sockets. An intriguing example of modern minimalism fused with classic ...
Edgy, industrial styling. The Rocklyn Multi-Light Pendant by Kichler features a cluster of geometric wire frames that each house a single tungsten Edison bulb. All frames suspend via cable to a shared canopy for a tight, congealed look. The resulting ...
The Modern Forms Acid LED Multi Light Small Pendant is a surrealistic fixture featuring droplets of metallic liquid powered with an energy efficient light source. Customizable and unique, let your creativity flow and experiment with different hanging lengths of each ...